Deposited Plan No. 2463
St. Andrew's Road: Additions to Mill, Dye House, Stores, Warehouse, W.C.s and Stables
|Deposited Plan Number:||2463|
|Date:||4 June 1896|
|Street:||St. Andrew's Road|
|Property Name / Number:||Aspley Mills|
|Area:||Aspley / Turnbridge|
|Grid Reference:||SE 1516 1669|
|Building Project:||Additions to Mill, Dye House, Stores, Warehouse, W.C.s and Stables|
|Applicant Address:||Leeds Road, Huddersfield|
|Architect:||John Kirk & Sons|
|Status of Project:|
Approved (4 June 1896)
|Contractor:||Bill Graham & Sons|
|Contractor Address:||Folly Hall|
|Work Commenced:||July 1896|
|Work Completed:||no data|
|Subsequent Alterations / History:||Demolished (modern industrial buildings on site)|
|English Heritage Listing:||no data|
|Location of Archives:||Kirklees West Yorkshire Archives|
|Buildings of Huddersfield ID:||4172|
Plans deposited: 5 sheets
- Block Plan.
- Floor Plans.
- Elevation & Sections.
- Site Plan.
Drainage = into drain in new street
Water Supply = Corporation water
Foundations inspected = 8 August 1896 & 17 July 1896
Drainage inspected = 7 October 1896 , 14 October 1896 & 20 October 1896
Online maps: National Library of Scotland Historic Maps | Old Maps UK | Google | Google Street View | Bing
The red marker indicates the approximate location of this record. Green and yellow dots are locations of other geotagged records, where yellow means the building was subsequently demolished.
The following records are located within 100 meters:
|Record||Distance (feet & meters)|
|St. Andrew's Road: New Storage Shed (1886) - plan# 1498||73ft||22m|
|road out of Hope Street: Alteration of Dwelling Houses and Conversion of Building into Cottage (1880) - plan# 900||147ft||45m|
|St. Andrew's Road: Temporary Greenhouse (1882) - plan# 1050||210ft||64m|
|St. Andrew's Road: New Mission Church (1890) - plan# 2071||302ft||92m|