Deposited Plan No. 1789

St. Andrew's Road: Shed and 2 Pig styes (wood and corrugated iron)


Deposited Plan Number:1789
Date:26 May 1888
Plans Register:no data
Street:St. Andrew's Road
Property Name / Number:no data
Area:no data
Grid Reference:SE 1507 1713
Building Project:Shed and 2 Pig styes (wood and corrugated iron)
Applicant:James Briggs
Applicant Address:The Bulls Head, Blackmoorfoot road, Huddersfield
Architect:John Edward Moseley
Architect Address:Wellington Buildings, Huddersfield
Status of Project:
Approved (14 June 1888)
Contractor:no data
Contractor Address:no data
Work Commenced:no data
Work Completed:no data
Occupants:no data
Subsequent Alterations / History:Demolished. Site now a car park.
English Heritage Listing:no data
Location of Archives:Kirklees West Yorkshire Archives
Buildings of Huddersfield ID:4086

Additional Information

Plans deposited: single sheet simple block plan and elevations

Water supply = Corporation

Approximate Location

Online maps: National Library of Scotland Historic Maps | Old Maps UK | Google | Google Street View | Bing
The red marker indicates the approximate location of this record. Green and yellow dots are locations of other geotagged records, where yellow means the building was subsequently demolished.

What's Nearby?

The following records are located within 100 meters:
RecordDistance (feet & meters)
St. Andrew's Road: New Sulphate of Ammonia Plant (1889) - plan# 1885135ft41m
St. Andrew's Road: Greenhouse / Vinery (1881) - plan# 1030167ft51m
St. Andrew's Road: New Storage Shed (1886) - plan# 1508250ft76m
St. Andrew's Road: Wood Shed (1888) - plan# 1821280ft85m
off St. Andrew's Road: New Dying Shed (1892) - plan# 2212310ft95m