Deposited Plan No. 2238

St. Andrew's Road: Additions and Alterations to House

Details

Deposited Plan Number:2238
Date:30 December 1892
Plans Register:1886-1899
Street:St. Andrew's Road
Property Name / Number:no data
Area:Aspley
District:Kirklees
Town:Huddersfield
Grid Reference:SE 1511 1652
Building Project:Additions and Alterations to House
Type:Domestic
Applicant:Greenwood Bros.
Applicant Address:St. Andrew's Road, Huddersfield
Architect:J. Berry
Architect Address:No 9, Queen Street, Huddersfield
Status of Project:
Approved (2 January 1893)
Contractor:Law Stead & Sons
Contractor Address:Hillhouse Lane, Huddersfield
Work Commenced:January 1893
Work Completed:no data
Occupants:no data
Subsequent Alterations / History:Demolished
English Heritage Listing:no data
Location of Archives:Kirklees West Yorkshire Archives
Buildings of Huddersfield ID:4147

Additional Information

Proposed Construction: 2 story extension to front of dwelling house including (ground floor)= Sitting room, Scullery, Kitchen (first floor)= 2 Bedrooms & Bathroom. + coal shed to side passage.

Plans deposited: single sheet

  1. Block & Floor Plans (celler, ground & first) + Front & Back Elevations + Section

Foundations inspected = 20 January 1893 (4pm)

Damp Course Inspected = 25 January 1893 (12:45)

Drainage Inspected = 28 February 1893 (12pm)

Approximate Location

Online maps: National Library of Scotland Historic Maps | Old Maps UK | Google | Google Street View | Bing
The red marker indicates the approximate location of this record. Green and yellow dots are locations of other geotagged records, where yellow means the building was subsequently demolished.

What's Nearby?

The following records are located within 100 meters:
RecordDistance (feet & meters)
St. Andrew's Road: No 1 and 3171ft52m
St. Andrew's Road: Coal Sheds (1883) - plan# 1173270ft82m
St. Andrew's Road: Enlargement of Coal Yard (1882) - plan# 1140270ft82m
Fern Street & St. Andrew's Road: Cottage, Stabling and Dyewood Store (1882) - plan# 1060302ft92m

Comments