Deposited Plan No. 1360
King Street: Additions to Photographic Studio
|Deposited Plan Number:||1360|
|Date:||17 December 1884|
|Property Name / Number:||no data|
|Grid Reference:||SE 1471 1656|
|Building Project:||Additions to Photographic Studio|
|Type:||Retail - additions & alterations|
|Applicant:||Emil Vieler (Photographer)|
|Applicant Address:||8, St Paul's Street, Huddersfield|
|Architect:||John Edward Moseley|
|Architect Address:||no data|
|Status of Project:|
Approved - subject to signing agreement with regard to removal of temporary buildings.
|Contractor Address:||no data|
|Work Commenced:||no data|
|Work Completed:||no data|
|Subsequent Alterations / History:||no data|
|English Heritage Listing:||no data|
|Location of Archives:||Kirklees West Yorkshire Archives|
|Buildings of Huddersfield ID:||1288|
The exact nature of the proposals is unclear from the surviving documentation, but replaces an earlier scheme which was abandoned (see Plan No. 1133).
The plans are for a single storey building in glass and timber on a stone base to provide a studio for the German-born photographer Emil Vieler (1851-1912).
At the Same Location?
|Record||Distance (feet & meters)|
|King Street & Zetland Street: Wooden Building (photographic studio) (1882) - plan# 1133||0ft||0m|
|King Street & Zetland Street: Waiting Room to Photographic Studio (1883) - plan# 1171||0ft||0m|