Deposited Plan No. 1458

Lowerhead Row: New Warehouse and Offices (stone built)


Deposited Plan Number:1458
Date:13 August 1885
Plans Register:no data
Street:Lowerhead Row
Property Name / Number:Albert Ware Mills
Area:no data
Grid Reference:SE 1488 1695
Building Project:New Warehouse and Offices (stone built)
Applicant:Executors of H.K. Beaumont
Applicant Address:St. John's Road, Huddersfield
Architect:J. Radcliff & Sons [plans prepared by]
Architect Address:no data
Status of Project:
Contractor:no data
Contractor Address:no data
Work Commenced:no data
Work Completed:no data
Occupants:J. Radcliff & Sons
Subsequent Alterations / History:Demolished
English Heritage Listing:no data
Location of Archives:Kirklees West Yorkshire Archives
Buildings of Huddersfield ID:4052

Additional Information

Plans deposited: 2 sheets

  • simple, plans, Elevations

Also see record for plan no. 1439

Approximate Location

Online maps: National Library of Scotland Historic Maps | Old Maps UK | Google | Google Street View | Bing
The red marker indicates the approximate location of this record. Green and yellow dots are locations of other geotagged records, where yellow means the building was subsequently demolished.

What's Nearby?

The following records are located within 100 meters:
RecordDistance (feet & meters)
Lowerhead Row: New Warehouse and Shed (1885) - plan# 1439104ft32m
Lowerhead Row: Additions to Stable (1879) - plan# 733191ft58m
Lowerhead Row: Alteration to Side of Offices (1875) - plan# 465210ft64m
Lowerhead Row: New Saw Mill (1875) - plan# 419210ft64m
Lowerhead Row: New Sunday School (1899) - plan# 605236ft72m
Anchor Street, off Turnbridge Road: Roof over Goods Yard and Store Room (1887) - plan# 1606280ft85m
Lowerhead Row: Enlargement of Joiner's Yard (1882) - plan# 1142293ft89m
Turnbridge: New Buildings and Long Chimney to Turnbridge Machineworks (1882) - plan# 1082310ft95m
Turnbridge Road: Addition of 4 W.Cs to Hoist Building (1890) - plan# 2017322ft98m