Deposited Plan No. 465

Lowerhead Row: Alteration to Side of Offices

Details

Deposited Plan Number:465
Date:14 October 1875
Plans Register:1869-1886
Street:Lowerhead Row
Property Name / Number:Eagle Saw Mills
Area:Turnbridge
District:Kirklees
Town:Huddersfield
Grid Reference:SE 1492 1690
Building Project:Alteration to Side of Offices
Type:Industrial
Applicant:T. Helm
Applicant Address:no data
Architect:John Edward Moseley
Architect Address:Huddersfield
Status of Project:
Approved (alteration to "New Saw Mill" plan No. 419)
Contractor:no data
Contractor Address:no data
Work Commenced:no data
Work Completed:no data
Occupants:no data
Subsequent Alterations / History:Demolished
English Heritage Listing:no data
Location of Archives:Kirklees West Yorkshire Archives
Buildings of Huddersfield ID:467

Additional Information

Plans deposited: 3 sheets (very fragile)

Also see record for Plan No 419.

Approximate Location

Online maps: National Library of Scotland Historic Maps | Old Maps UK | Google | Google Street View | Bing
The red marker indicates the approximate location of this record. Green and yellow dots are locations of other geotagged records, where yellow means the building was subsequently demolished.

At the Same Location?

The following records are located within 10 meters:
RecordDistance (feet & meters)
Lowerhead Row: New Saw Mill (1875) - plan# 4190ft0m
Lowerhead Row: Additions to Stable (1879) - plan# 73333ft10m

What's Nearby?

The following records are located within 100 meters:
RecordDistance (feet & meters)
Lowerhead Row: New Warehouse and Shed (1885) - plan# 1439118ft36m
Turnbridge: Office (1882) - plan# 1129164ft50m
Quay Street: Mill, Engine House, Boiler House, Warehouse and Scatering Room. (1871) - plan# 170164ft50m
Turnbridge Road: Tool house and Workshop (1884) - plan# 1330167ft51m
Turnbridge Road: Addition of 4 W.Cs to Hoist Building (1890) - plan# 2017167ft51m
Turnbridge Road: Warehouse Foundry and Boiler House (1871) - plan# 183176ft54m
Quay Street: New Office (stone and slate) (1889) - plan# 1924176ft54m
Turnbridge: New Buildings and Long Chimney to Turnbridge Machineworks (1882) - plan# 1082176ft54m
Quay Street: Additions to Mill (1882) - plan# 1090191ft58m
Turnbridge Road: Wood Shed and 4 W.Cs (1888) - plan# 1756199ft61m
Lowerhead Row: New Warehouse and Offices (stone built) (1885) - plan# 1458210ft64m
Turnbridge Road: Building for Hydrolic Hoist (1889) - plan# 1913220ft67m
St. Andrew's Road: Weigh House and Time Offices + Laboratory (1882) - plan# 1135236ft72m
Turnbridge Road / Quay Street: Lifting Bridge (1865)250ft76m
Turnbridge Road: Addition of new block to Turnbridge Machine Works (stone and blue slate construction) (1886) - plan# 1580256ft78m
Lowerhead Row: New Sunday School (1899) - plan# 605264ft80m
St. Andrew's Road: Additions to Dye Shed (1886) - plan# 1497264ft80m
Turnbridge Road: Chemical Shed and Chimney (1878) - plan# 660270ft82m
Turnbridge Road: New 3 Story Mill Building (1888) - plan# 1781280ft85m
Quay Street: Ten Dwelling Houses (1887) - plan# 1609282ft86m
Quay Street: Long Chimney and Boiler House (1877) - plan# 595282ft86m
Anchor Street, off Turnbridge Road: Roof over Goods Yard and Store Room (1887) - plan# 1606293ft89m
Turnbridge Road: Store Room, Time Office and Stable etc. (1883) - plan# 1243310ft95m
Turnbridge: Offices and Store Rooms (1869) - plan# 19322ft98m

Comments