Deposited Plan No. 829
Lockwood's Yard: New Entrance to the "Farmer's Boy Inn"
|Deposited Plan Number:||829|
|Date:||6 May 1880|
|Property Name / Number:||no data|
|Building Project:||New Entrance to the "Farmer's Boy Inn"|
|Applicant Address:||no data|
|Architect Address:||no data|
|Status of Project:|
|Contractor Address:||no data|
|Work Commenced:||no data|
|Work Completed:||no data|
|Subsequent Alterations / History:||no data|
|English Heritage Listing:||no data|
|Location of Archives:||Kirklees West Yorkshire Archives|
|Buildings of Huddersfield ID:||831|
Online maps: National Library of Scotland Historic Maps | Old Maps UK | Google | Google Street View | Bing
The red marker indicates the location of this record. Green and yellow dots are locations of other geotagged records, where yellow means the building was subsequently demolished.
At the Same Location?
The following records are located within 10 meters:
|Record||Distance (feet & meters)|
|Lockwood's Yard: Warehouse, Stables, etc (1883) - plan# 1219||0ft||0m|
|Lockwood's Yard: Alterations to the "Farmer's Boy Inn" (1883) - plan# 1201||0ft||0m|
The following records are located within 100 meters: