Deposited Plan No. 19

Turnbridge: Offices and Store Rooms

Details

Deposited Plan Number:19
Date:11 March 1869
Plans Register:1869-1886
Street:Turnbridge
Property Name / Number:no data
Area:no data
District:Central Ward
Town:Huddersfield
Grid Reference:SE 1501 1686
Building Project:Offices and Store Rooms
Type:New Building
Applicant:Messrs. Read Holliday & Sons
Applicant Address:no data
Architect:John Rushforth
Architect Address:no data
Status of Project:
Demolished
Contractor:no data
Contractor Address:no data
Work Commenced:no data
Work Completed:no data
Occupants:no data
Subsequent Alterations / History:no data
English Heritage Listing:no data
Location of Archives:Kirklees West Yorkshire Archives
Buildings of Huddersfield ID:19

Additional Information

None.

Approximate Location

Online maps: National Library of Scotland Historic Maps | Old Maps UK | Google | Google Street View | Bing
The red marker indicates the approximate location of this record. Green and yellow dots are locations of other geotagged records, where yellow means the building was subsequently demolished.

What's Nearby?

The following records are located within 100 meters:
RecordDistance (feet & meters)
Turnbridge Road: Store Room, Time Office and Stable etc. (1883) - plan# 124333ft10m
Turnbridge Road: Chemical Shed and Chimney (1878) - plan# 66073ft22m
Turnbridge Road: Engin House, Sheds, Chimney etc. (1877) - plan# 61173ft22m
St. Andrew's Road: Weigh House and Time Offices + Laboratory (1882) - plan# 113598ft30m
Turnbridge Road: Addition of new block to Turnbridge Machine Works (stone and blue slate construction) (1886) - plan# 1580103ft32m
St. Andrew's Road / Turnbridge Road: Six Dwelling Houses and Shop (1885) - plan# 1404135ft41m
St. Andrew's Road / Turnbridge Road: Six Cottages and Shop + Outbuildings (1890) - plan# 2044146ft45m
Turnbridge Road: Warehouse Foundry and Boiler House (1871) - plan# 183146ft45m
Turnbridge Road: Tool house and Workshop (1884) - plan# 1330164ft50m
Turnbridge: Office (1882) - plan# 1129167ft51m
St. Andrew's Road: New Warehouse (1893) - plan# 2303167ft51m
Violet Street & St. Andrew's Road: Three Houses and Shop + Privies and Coal Store (1889) - plan# 1953191ft58m
St. Andrew's Road: New Dye House (1885) - plan# 1398191ft58m
Turnbridge Road: Wood Shed and 4 W.Cs (1888) - plan# 1756191ft58m
St. Andrew's Road: Dining Room and Laboratory (1883) - plan# 1213199ft61m
Turnbridge Road: Chemical Shed, stable, offices. (1872) - plan# 207207ft63m
Turnbridge Road: Addition of 4 W.Cs to Hoist Building (1890) - plan# 2017210ft64m
Turnbridge Road / Quay Street: Lifting Bridge (1865)220ft67m
Turnbridge Road: New 3 Story Mill Building (1888) - plan# 1781232ft71m
Turnbridge: New Buildings and Long Chimney to Turnbridge Machineworks (1882) - plan# 1082236ft72m
Turnbridge Road: Building for Hydrolic Hoist (1889) - plan# 1913250ft76m
St. Andrew's Road: Additions to Dye Shed (1886) - plan# 1497270ft82m
Quay Street: Mill, Engine House, Boiler House, Warehouse and Scatering Room. (1871) - plan# 170296ft90m
St. Andrew's Road: Three Cottages and Out Buildings (Stone and Blue Slate) (1891) - plan# 2107302ft92m
Lowerhead Row: Alteration to Side of Offices (1875) - plan# 465322ft98m
Lowerhead Row: New Saw Mill (1875) - plan# 419322ft98m
Quay Street: New Shed (brick piers) (1892) - plan# 2206324ft99m

Comments